dc power sent me the wrong **** alternator....uhhhh

MyTrunkSlamz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
so ya i remove my old alternator put the new one in its place about to start bolting it in and decide to check the plug and bam! wrong **** plug....so now im going to have to deal with returning and getting the right one, and probaly be out on shipping and also time wasted.

im hoping they will give me a free upgrade to the 230amp for the hassle

has anyone had any probs like this b4?

oh em g'z how is this possible, Isnt DC god!?!!?! why is everyone obsessed with them on these forums lol
Sometimes mix-ups happen. Great customer service is what makes the difference. Personally, I've ordered so much **** online to not really worry about these kinds of things anymore. Also, not everyone runs a DC alt. There are a few other companies to chose from as well. From what I hear, DC makes a good product at a competitive price.

i got my alt within a week of ordering lol, i heard others were waiting weeks on end, thats why im scared to ship it back!

i ordered it the 16th and got it tuesday of this week

UPDATE!

talked to dave today around 10 am, told him my problem and well to find out that i had the 140a stock alt thats the reason why the plug was dif, he said he would get me out a pigtail for it and siad hed send it out monday probaly, 15 minutes later i get an email from fedex saying i have an overnite delivery and it will be here monday!

awesome customer service!!!

oh em g'z how is this possible, Isnt DC god!?!!?! why is everyone obsessed with them on these forums lol
Read below

UPDATE!
talked to dave today around 10 am, told him my problem and well to find out that i had the 140a stock alt thats the reason why the plug was dif, he said he would get me out a pigtail for it and siad hed send it out monday probaly, 15 minutes later i get an email from fedex saying i have an overnite delivery and it will be here monday!

awesome customer service!!!
Awesome customer service with top of the line products

Seriously, I read the first post and knew this wouldn't last. 2nd day shipping across the country is going to make DC go outta business lol. They have great customer service and now they have piggies for all alternators so you don't have to ship alternator back and they would never make you pay shipping back to them if it's their fault. A+ for DC Power.

Cust service is important to me, and DC sounds like they are there with it. I will probably be getting mine from them when the time comes for one.

yes, i recieved it monday, now i just gotta find time inbetween work and watchin my son to install it lol, saturday im going to start wiring the truck!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.