DC lvl 2 8"

i sold re way back in the day. i never got undercut by them. i have 30 miles, and most of the time re would give them my # upto 50 miles!
No, you didnt get undercut, that's why I said RE did things a bit differently. RE simply picked a day and decided that was the day they no longer gave direct pricing breaks, and started supporting their dealer network (of only 2 dealers at the time) 100%.

No, you didnt get undercut, that's why I said RE did things a bit differently. RE simply picked a day and decided that was the day they no longer gave direct pricing breaks, and started supporting their dealer network (of only 2 dealers at the time) 100%.
all you guys do is complain about everything if rusty changed his ways everyone would be paying digital designs prices for dc without getting the direct price break ,so the prices on dc subs would jump $75-$250 the discount that you would get not buying direct and going to a dealer ,when was the last time you seen a dd9515 at a dealer what was the price $799 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif goodluck with all the bs going on in this topic.

all you guys do is complain about everything if rusty changed his ways everyone would be paying digital designs prices for dc without getting the direct price break ,so the prices on dc subs would jump $75-$250 the discount that you would get not buying direct and going to a dealer ,when was the last time you seen a dd9515 at a dealer what was the price $799 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif goodluck with all the bs going on in this topic.
Of all the replies in this thread, its funny you choose mine to quote when making your point we are all complainers. I haven't complained about anything in this thread.

No, i dont think people would be paying DD prices for DC. I think most of us would choose a DD Z over a DC Level 5 if they were the same price

Why not call the actual company itself instead?
or just PM him. I've always been e-mailed back same or next day and have always been PM'd same day. Sure not everyone has such luck obviously but there's no reason to get worked up cuz thor doesnt respond to u. Out of like 3 or four PMs i think he PMd me once. The dude picks and chooses... so what. go direct.

You're missing the point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

the Answer

10+ year member
DC audio FTMFW
the Answer
sumter county, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date