DC lvl 2 8"

Lazyness, pure lazyness...

I could definitely see going with another company over DC if you had to pay their retail prices... but if you simply just shot them and email I'm sure you'd be pulled in.

now im not going to pretend that I know as much as most people on these forums, and I dont have any experience with DC equipment or really even their customer service because to be honest, I chose not to deal with their service
But what i do actually find funny is that you appear to be defending them tooth and nail. I mean, if your a fan boy, thats cool. . . Im partial to certain companies myself. But please dont try to talk down on me, or make it sound as if I am somehow in the wrong just because I dont like the way their customer service is set up.

Could I have taken the time and sent multiple e-mails, placed calls, waited. . . do it all over again, wait a little more etc. . .

yea, i guess i could have. But as a consumer, i chose a different company based on their customer service. I ordered my gear, received an email back from technical support regarding my enclosure recommendations, and received a response from customer service regarding my receipt of purchase all within a couple of hours. YOU CANT GET ANY MORE CONVENIENT THEN THAT!!!!

Im just throwing it out there, because unfortunately, DC seems to have a great product . . . but the way they sell turns away customers like me who wants to know what they are getting and how much without having to track them down to get pricing and place orders.

Simply comes down to this. . Audioque was a easier company to deal with then DC.
This has nothing to do with being a "fanboy". You acted as if it was difficult to get pricing for the equipment and I told you the info was a phone call away. If you read into it any further than that, it's your fault. I said what I said, nothing more...

Yup, you're getting on my nerves. But instead of going somewhere else, I'll stomp your ass verbally whenever I feel it necessary.

That's what I said, newbie. You have none. A month ago you were asking asinine questions about every subwoofer on the market. Now you act as if you know something. In reality, you don't know shit...and it's painfully obvious.

They're busy people. You may have to call a few times within a day. It's not like they're intentionally dodging your phone calls, new fish...

How many emails do you think Rusty gets in a day, son? Dozens? Hundreds? You aren't special. And DC has excellent customer support. I haven't purchased thousands of dollars worth of equipment from the company, but each and every time I've needed to know something Rusty has been extremely helpful. The man even took time out of his day to come here and help when someone got scammed a while back.

Again, stop running your cock sucker about things you know jack shit about.

You bought one sub, USED. Furthermore, I'd venture a guess and say you've only used this particular woofer in one enclosure...with one amplifier. This does not make you an expert on DC's products. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

People like you represent everything that's wrong with these online forums. You came here knowing not-a-damn-thing and were told about lots of "underground" companies. Looking at those companies' websites does not make you knowledgeable. You have no experience, therefore you shouldn't be handing out "advice".

********, man. I've seen your posts as of late. You speak as if you have hands on experience with a lot of stuff. You don't. This is a fact. Stop doing that and I won't fuck with you. It's that simple.

Yup. I'm not singling you out solely for what you've said in this thread. This is due to me noticing a developing pattern in your activity. Lately, you act as if your level of knowledge far surpasses what you actually know. I'm not going to dig through every post you've made to prove this point, but you and I both know it's the truth. You've become one of those "I'm gonna recommend shit that I've never laid eyes on" type of posters.

I don't have a problem with Jacob or Sundown, but in all honesty I'm sick of seeing everyone swinging from his balls. The guy builds nice subs and sells korean built amplifiers for a huge profit. Good for him. He's active on the forums. Good for him. He runs a successful company. Good for him.

I'm going out on a limb to say your personal "experience" with jacob is very limited. It has to be, because you didn't even know about Sundown until a couple months ago. How do you know that Jacob doesn't have other people building his subwoofers and such while Rusty is building them hands on with a couple other guys? How do you know whether on not Jacob has more free time for answering random emails from people who may or may not buy a single $200 subwoofer? You don't know what these men do in day to day life.

What I'm saying is simple. Don't come on here talking shit about a reputable company because the guy might've been busy when you tried to email him. These are busy people we're talking about here.

Give me a reason to...
hahah u mad?

him and/or thorshammer both ignored me the several times I sent PMs and emails lol.. never responded to.. I was told by someone it was because I didn't buy my woofers FROM rusty.. really wtf.
BS You never emailed me nor pm'd me.

DSC06497.jpg
DSC06505.jpg
i want 12.

this is how DC does there buisness i know our local dealer personally. i called direct and gave them my zip for a recone(lvl5 15). got a price, and no longer hung up and the local dealer calls me saying saying that supposedly he cant even get the LVL4 12 recones for that price and i better not call direct again...
****** buisness practices on DC part. and the whole Team pricing is a crock of **** too. do like DJ does at AQ and find a happy medium price. DC needs to post their prices as the highest Suggested Retail Price from their dealers and that leaves the dealers some room to play to get the product sold while still making profits on both ends. not that hard of a concept.
Glad to see how you feel Ian. Now tell these folks the amount of countless texts you send to me weekly.

ok now guys away from the bs!

whats the coil size?

impedence options?

pix of coil?

most all the dc threads turn to sh!t too many nuthuggers and haters. my $.02

BS You never emailed me nor pm'd me.
like fuck I didnt you retard. you didn't respond. I msged you about dc AND stetsom you idiot. I emailed rusty, you didn't have an email that I knew of back then.

YOU didn't reply. UisMAD.

like fuck I didnt you retard. you didn't respond. I msged you about dc AND stetsom you idiot. I emailed rusty, you didn't have an email that I knew of back then.
YOU didn't reply. UisMAD.
Clearly ur the one mad not I lol You say back then. How far back are we talking here? I've had the DC email addy since February.

As far as stetsom...I'm no rep. Dont sell nor do I even use it anymore. What do ya want me to say? They blow up.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

the Answer

10+ year member
DC audio FTMFW
the Answer
sumter county, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date