DC Audio vs Fi Audio

Well take it from someone that has 4 18" BTL's Fi treated me with a lot of respect and their customer service is off the chains. They may take time to build the sub you purchase, but I would rather a brand new sub built from the ground up than a sub that is snatched off the shelf (with the dust still left on it) and sent to me IMO. Plus Fi did something with my subs that made me a permanent fan. I won't say what they did, but lets just say they have me a "gift," for my inconvenience. Who else does that? Man I wish Scott would let me tell you all. But I can feel where he is coming from. People will start looking for freebies and that is true so, anyway Fi customer service is A+++ and their recone process is not so complicated.

no lies here... and the A Team on SMD is runnin a stetsom 4k to his pair so....? but back to topic, DC has outstanding CS. havent really heard much from FI but from what i see of them it kinda seems like they're trying to go a lil more mainstream and not takin the time to hear from a consumer but thats just my .02. product wise, both are great, just depends on your goals.
lvl 3's?

camelfightscrime_0.jpg

no lies here... and the A Team on SMD is runnin a stetsom 4k to his pair so....? but back to topic, DC has outstanding CS. havent really heard much from FI but from what i see of them it kinda seems like they're trying to go a lil more mainstream and not takin the time to hear from a consumer but thats just my .02. product wise, both are great, just depends on your goals.
I highly disagree. The man has the business phone routed to his cell phone to take customer calls. Plus he is realistic and doesn't just push a product on you, he will tell you the truth. I agree that both are great brands.

I highly disagree. The man has the business phone routed to his cell phone to take customer calls. Plus he is realistic and doesn't just push a product on you, he will tell you the truth. I agree that both are great brands.
How much did 4 18" btl's fully loaded cost you?

How much did 4 18" btl's fully loaded cost you?
My honest opinion about 900 bucks. That is the result of searching for what you want and being opportunistic and EVERY one of them are basically brand new with the new tinsel leads and my custom dustcap. So know that the recones and shipping was included in that price so for just the BTL's about 450 shipped for all four.

Well take it from someone that has 4 18" BTL's Fi treated me with a lot of respect and their customer service is off the chains. They may take time to build the sub you purchase, but I would rather a brand new sub built from the ground up than a sub that is snatched off the shelf (with the dust still left on it) and sent to me IMO. Plus Fi did something with my subs that made me a permanent fan. I won't say what they did, but lets just say they have me a "gift," for my inconvenience. Who else does that? Man I wish Scott would let me tell you all. But I can feel where he is coming from. People will start looking for freebies and that is true so, anyway Fi customer service is A+++ and their recone process is not so complicated.
DC(Rusty)built me a sub from the ground up in like an hour or so. Also I didn't see any pre-built subs in the warehouse,and Rusty is one the the coolest dudes you could meet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.