Status
Not open for further replies.

f1mclarenagr
10+ year member

4SKN
Milwaukee
Item(s) for Sale:

DC Audio 5.0K

Bought from DC rep around June 2011. Not pictured but I have the bass knob and wire.

*** No Trades - Taking a break from car audio for the time being //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetically: 10/10 - Sat in trunk entire life. Nothing went in trunk besides car audio.

Mechanically: 10/10 - Was powered by a DC Engineering 270XP alternator that made 270 amps at 2.2k rpm. XS3100 in back along with 4 runs of Knu wire.

Price:

900 Shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price... Insured etc..

---

DC 5.0K

Hertz 165 XL

Wire!!!

CDA 117 & Imprint

Unlisted:

2x DC Lvl 4xl D1

DC 175.4 amp

XS 3100

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the lowest voltage it's seen I'm gonna assume it dropped pretty **** low only running one batt
Fair question. I actually babied this thing for a couple reasons. It has never been to a competition, it was just used for daily music. Everything was set using an oscilloscope. Last and most important is I rarely used it. Shortly after I bought everything I bought a 370z. The accord was tossed on the back burner and the 370z became my new toy... And a modding money pit. I did have a voltmeter and would honestly say it rarely, if ever, saw anything lower than low 13s.

To me the most fun was installing everything so I quickly became bored with it and never used it to its full potential.

Hmmm seems a bit high for something drawing 500 amps of current and only 270 amps to back it up but I'd rather some one use it in an spl setup then daily spl doesn't happen often lol

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

How much u want for those hertz tho?

Hmmm seems a bit high for something drawing 500 amps of current and only 270 amps to back it up but I'd rather some one use it in an spl setup then daily spl doesn't happen often lol 

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

PM a fair offer

Op was running it at 1 ohm daily. Even at .5 ohm it probably wouldn't draw 500 amps on music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...