dB-r Repair time??

Participant count
  • Participant list

barber24alldaz
10+ year member

DC
hi all, jus wondering if anyone had first hand experience on how long it takes dB-r to repair and return your amp. i sent them my mtx 1501d about 2 1/2 weeks ago...a few ppl have told me that dB-r is behind as of now and the wait is around 3 weeks...i dono if there is any truth to that. ALL FEEDBACK WELCOME!!

Thanks,

-Jason

Few things to in mind, he is backed up, i was going to buy a blown amp, checked with him on price to fix, he was going to refer me to someone else on a quality amp i know he wanted to get his hands on. Now he took yours, you have to wait your turn in line, and then theres that small matter of whats really wrong with it, and can he get the parts, and how long will it take to get them, all factors in his turn around time, but he is a great guy, and he will not BS you!!!!!!

Few things to in mind, he is backed up, i was going to buy a blown amp, checked with him on price to fix, he was going to refer me to someone else on a quality amp i know he wanted to get his hands on. Now he took yours, you have to wait your turn in line, and then theres that small matter of whats really wrong with it, and can he get the parts, and how long will it take to get them, all factors in his turn around time, but he is a great guy, and he will not BS you!!!!!!
yea, he was worried about finding some of the parts, but i told him it was a new model 1501d, not the old. he said they had repaired a few of those b4. man, truthfully, i dont care how long it takes..i jus want him to restore that thing back to the greatness it was pushing out b4...its only 4 months old too, i bought it new..

guess he liked me more lol..he got my D9 yesterday,fixed it,and shipped it back out this afternoon..

but truthfully hes a great guy,he does not ******** or sugarcoat anything..told me like it was and got buisness done!less than 7 days my amp was sent off and repaired and will be back to me. sent it to rd and it took them 7 freaking weeks!

Don't worry about your amp. Chris is a good guy. Don't get impatient, I'm sure he will fix your amp.
thanks man, i know he comes highly regarded for amp repair..like i said b4..i can handle goin bass-less for the time being if he can restore it back to glory..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.