Db drive worth pd2000.1

Participant count
  • Participant list
dude i was gonna order the amp but my card has a daily limit havnt had a chabce to order seeing im at work. i just happen to come across this one.

and jus curious if it was worth 235 shipped hell it does say its rms's @ 12.5v

and i been looking at the ""New High Efficent" Power acoustik OVN-5500d. I dont like power acoustik they stupidly overated. But this amps fusing actually did increase and i know they will tell you anything but i talked to a PA dealer and they said they are more efficent. They old PA-ovn *****

my friends is selling a Power acoustik OVN-5500d. (Newly Made High Efficient Model with the 200A External Fusing)... I know pa is overated. but hell @ 12v it has to be doin at least 2200watts since its rated @ 16v to get the 3200watts. But i figure that one amp on one sub would not be bad. I mean he selling it pretty cheap because hes Broke lol. $125 hes had it lilke a month

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.