DB drive plw154- I changed my mind....

Participant count
  • Participant list

iLL Ridge
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NC
Drove up to Detroit yesterday. Ran the 15" db drive in 4 cubes@28 on 1200rms.

It does get low. My voltage sits at 14.xxx at highway speeds and drops to 12.8-13.3 at full tilt.

It does get loud.

I still want more.

I really need to resist the temptation to fool with my sub stage more and concentrate on my midbass and front stage. Front stage sounds really good but I like to eq up the bass going to my components.

I'm thinking I want more clean power for my mids and some more capable midbass up front.

I'm running my boss bridged to the fronts- should be getting at least 150rms/side.

I'm thinking my front will do more to please me than fooling with my subs- the bottom is good enough... maybe.

I had a TC in the same box and the db sounds just as good. I would like a beast 15- low end monster.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.