anyone run kicker solo classics?

please no kicker slams, just got rid of my l7 12 in a big ported box and LOVED IT. but i dont listen to much rap anymore, mainly rock, i was tired of not being abel to sit people in the back of my extended cab truck so i ordered a small box to fit under my back seat and i wanted to stay with kicker sinse i had so much good luck with my l7. the solo classic sounded like it was the perfect sub for me, built for small sealed box's just cant find hardly any info on them, just wondering how people like them.

Where the hell did you find a place that has the classic Solo-Barics in stock? I'm talking about the Solo-Baric from like 2000. Those are sweet, same with the Kicker XPLs.

Who be bashing Kicker stuff??? I had a L5, two different L7s and installed two Solo-Xs,they all pounded like hell. Don't sound that great(I would give a 6.5 outta 10) but the loudness totally overshadows its SQ.

i ran 2 of the original round solobaric 15's on 2 mtx 2300x amps back in the day and they were amazing. there wasn't one person in my area (non-competing person) that could touch the wang coming out of my trunk.

I used to run one of the oldschool solo classic 15s and it was great. sounded good, got pretty loud, and the tiny sealed box I had it in was ridiculous for a 15.

thanks for the info guys, sounds like no one has tryed the new solo classics, they are based off the original round solo baric that everyone seemed to like alot. i just hope it dose as good as the orginal.

My first decent sub was a Solo Classic 12 dvc 2. I got it right when it came out in April 09, paid 170 from Sonic Electronix, now the price is way up and IMO its not worth what most places are asking for it. I ran a crunch p1500.1 to it in just over 1cu ft stuffed with polyfill. Had it wired down to 1 ohm and the Crunch amp was rated at 750w rms. Sounded great and got pretty loud too, they don't need a very big box to kick ***. I sold it just over a year ago.

I think he is talking about the new round Kicker Solo Classics not the Old school ones.

eurp_0905_04_z+kicker_solo_classic+subwoofers.jpg

I have a pair of the old school original solo 10's I'm getting ready to install under the rear seat of my F150..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
Make sure you do a build log. LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.