DB Drag street stock set up

Participant count
  • Participant list

cf2004
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Lima, OH
I am thinking of building a Street Stock A or B setup

Anyone got any suggestions on what would be good.

TOTAL RMS power rating is A-1000watts, and B-2000.

No woofer limit.

I was maybe thinking 1-15" DC level 2 on a Audiopipe 1000d for street stock a. That could do well.

ideas?

I am thinking of building a Street Stock A or B setup
Anyone got any suggestions on what would be good.

TOTAL RMS power rating is A-1000watts, and B-2000.

No woofer limit.

I was maybe thinking 1-15" DC level 2 on a Audiopipe 1000d for street stock a. That could do well.

ideas?
has to be a main stream amp like alpine,kicker,fosgate,and so on .woofer has to be steel stamped basket and 2.5 inch voice coil only.oh and no crx

k

what do you think would be good

I was looking at the rule book and see that is said the stuff had to be able to be bought from everyday auto retailers ( i read that as i could use AP b/c the local shop is autorized retail dealer for them) and non competetion level stuff, but could seem to find anything more specific. i.e 2.5" VC only..ect. do you happen to have that info?

kicker L5 from 2005 or even the newer L5 12 (08 model).2 of them on an amp that does power at 1 ohm
only if steel stamped baskets,i was told you can use the dd 1500 series subs,and also try an alpine 2000 watt amp.i was gonna build a street stock b set up last year for my son ,so i've done alot of research on what amps and subs that could be used

low end woofers ,with decent amps .i would try the dd 1512 woofers and a good amp .the rules are always changing every year so you may want to check with your local db drag judge to see what they've done this year.we were going with the dd 1512s woofers and a autotek ss 1900 amp,termpro did have a list of things you could use

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.