Db Dom is shady

Just because things didnt work out your way is not a reason to make this bogus thread about me. Ive had numerous deals where people fall throught things go unplaneed etc. I never made a thread crying about it.
This is a ***** statement if I have ever seen one. Its not that things didnt go my way, we had a deal, I paid and you backed out and now I cant have that money back for almost a week. Its not like you just decided not to sell it to me, money was sent, you didnt have to agree on it, I would have moved on. You had a trade that looked better so you decided to squeeze me. It was one of the mods that talked me into posting a thread about it I was gonna let it go, but then I found out about 3-5 business days before refund I got pissed, because something else has come along that I want to buy and I cant. Its guys like you that make the forum a shitty place to do business at times, and everyone might as well know.
agreed. he wouldn't stop shitting in my for sale thread

Im done talking about it, Karma is a *****. I found a brand new one from a reputable seller and you can keep dropping you price until you give it away. Good luck with the sale.

Oh and just for the record, after I rejected his payment I explained the situation with the fees. I dont think either me or him shoudl pay the fees so I told him a way around them.

I told him to make a bank transfer instead of a debit card purchase which would have been the exact same thing. Except I dont get charged 5 percent fee for bank transfers. He still declined.

Dom is a good guy, we had a huge misunderstanding and he went out of his way in the end to make it right. Would buy from him anytime.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bigbirney420

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
bigbirney420
Omaha, NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies