Db Dom is shady

it's so much him asking for that, but accepting an offer and then ask for more after accepting the offer. if he would've said i'll accept $345 plus paypal fees, it wouldn't be so bad, plus it's only like $10 cheapass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

interesting, if I dont add the fees into my quote then I eat it, I screwed up, no biggie, but I wouldnt refuse someone's money bc I goofed

god dang iceteebone will you shut the fu ck up already. This has nothing to do with you but you keep addidnt fuel to the fire.

First off I was trying to sell it for 350 shipped with paypal included, you are right about that.

However this guy offered me less and wanted to pay with a debit card, however did not tell me about the way he was paying.

Now since I have a personal account they charge me 5 percent for those kind of transactions. If he has paid the 350 orignally stated I would have ate the fees and called it a day. But since he offered me 25 dollars less that I wanted, paypal was gonna charge me 16 dollars for fees, and I still had to pay around 25 for shipping the item. That was a little too much tax in my opinion so I refused his payment thinking I had a better trade lined up.

Just because things didnt work out your way is not a reason to make this bogus thread about me. Ive had numerous deals where people fall throught things go unplaneed etc. I never made a thread crying about it.

Anyhow, I offered this guy a great deal to make this up to him which is even less than the price he offered me, whether he takes me up on my offer is his choice.

god dang iceteebone will you shut the fu ck up already. This has nothing to do with you but you keep addidnt fuel to the fire.
First off I was trying to sell it for 350 shipped with paypal included, you are right about that.

However this guy offered me less and wanted to pay with a debit card, however did not tell me about the way he was paying.

Now since I have a personal account they charge me 5 percent for those kind of transactions. If he has paid the 350 orignally stated I would have ate the fees and called it a day. But since he offered me 25 dollars less that I wanted, paypal was gonna charge me 16 dollars for fees, and I still had to pay around 25 for shipping the item. That was a little too much tax in my opinion so I refused his payment thinking I had a better trade lined up.

Just because things didnt work out your way is not a reason to make this bogus thread about me. Ive had numerous deals where people fall throught things go unplaneed etc. I never made a thread crying about it.

Anyhow, I offered this guy a great deal to make this up to him which is even less than the price he offered me, whether he takes me up on my offer is his choice.

why did you except his offer then? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif when he made the offer why didn't you say that's not enough and make a counter offer? why are you singling me out?

dirty.....

I like it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

why did you except his offer then? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif when he made the offer why didn't you say that's not enough and make a counter offer? why are you singling me out?
It will always be your fault //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

It will always be your fault //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
he's just pissed cause he post dumped my thread causing me to loose out on a sale so i retaliated. he also accused me of being a bad seller and it's kinda funny for me to see his name pop up here as being shady //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Because it obvious you find any thread about me and sit in it for days thying to stir up controversy. Will you get off my sack already.

Anyhow its no matter. Like I said to try and make it up to him I made him an offer lower than his original offer.

So if he decided to accept then he gets a good deal. If not he can continue to cry about it on the internet.

This is a ***** statement if I have ever seen one. Its not that things didnt go my way, we had a deal, I paid and you backed out and now I cant have that money back for almost a week. Its not like you just decided not to sell it to me, money was sent, you didnt have to agree on it, I would have moved on. You had a trade that looked better so you decided to squeeze me. It was one of the mods that talked me into posting a thread about it I was gonna let it go, but then I found out about 3-5 business days before refund I got pissed, because something else has come along that I want to buy and I cant. Its guys like you that make the forum a shitty place to do business at times, and everyone might as well know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bigbirney420

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
bigbirney420
Omaha, NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies