Calling out Mtdewelf

dB Dom
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Chicago IL
Hey buddy, where the hell is my TC9 motor? Its been 2 weeks since I paid you and ups still aint here today.

I read you m ight have had some legal issues and you might be in prison. Either way I dont want paypal to settle this thing so get back to me asap.

db dom....your not exactly the most loved here lately...
That really has nothing to do with him being out money and possibly not geting this motor anytime soon. Karma is a ***** but someone getting screwed on a deal is someone getting screwed, period.

That really has nothing to do with him being out money and possibly not geting this motor anytime soon. Karma is a ***** but someone getting screwed on a deal is someone getting screwed, period.
Indeed.....

I hate when you don't get what you payed for.....

if he is prison i highly doubt your motor is of any concern to him right now. now that we think your dealing with a criminal, he maybe flat out scamming you. i'd file a claim but i wouldn't get my hopes up

if he is prison i highly doubt your motor is of any concern to him right now. now that we think your dealing with a criminal, he maybe flat out scamming you. i'd file a claim but i wouldn't get my hopes up
I most defiantly agree....

You guys talk about karma and sh1t but I never scammed anyone. A inconvinience is what it is.

Im not getting my hopes up. Already filed a claim with paypal just figured Id give the guy teh benefit of the doubt.

Mtdewlef ya therE????

What I dont get is.... why would someone scam over 60 bucks?? Wouldnt say thats worthy of a ruined reputation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dB Dom

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dB Dom
Chicago IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies