Dave the box guy review!.! Box builder needed

els1989

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
I ordered a custom box from Dave dec 1st... 565$ for a single ten with interchangeable octo ports... 3 total and 2 interchangeable port mount locations to make box more utilizable in different applications...

Over 4 months later nearly no communication and not only that but when he finnally did get back to me he canceled my order and sent my money back to me... Granted at least I got my money back but now I'm still in need of a box and still want pretty much the same style box and options I paid him to provide me...

Help folks I'm beyond frustrated lol

dang you don't want anything special...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif pm all those above mentioned people someone is bound to be crazy enough to do that box, dave probably cancelled for a reason though.

[quote name='massivespl']Get a cut sheet. Go to Home Depot and have them cut the wood on there panel saw. Save like 400 dollars[/QUOTE]

Home depot butchers the sh¡t out of wood and the cuts are inaccurate = bad idea without owning a router.
Have a pro such as @CSCStang handle it or buy all the gear it takes to get started and handle it yourself.

Get a cut sheet. Go to Home Depot and have them cut the wood on there panel saw. Save like 400 dollars
i really doubt home depot would make the angle cuts for his 3 octoports, and fabricate a mounting ring that will be a proper seal he's asking for a lot

3 octos = 48 (22.5 degree) cuts and wooden doughnut rings for each. Definitely a WTF build for builders lmao. Better to just do An interchangeable aerport/sonotube design, cheaper, more efficient and easier.

He stopped taking orders at the end of December... I put mine in cause I knew he made some stellar octos... Only two were gonna be octo and the third was gonna be an aero.. Box will initially holster a fi SSD fully built 10... But have all intentions to see what can be achieved with a aa mayhem...

It would be an amazing creation that would allow me to swap the box to really any vehicle I choose to use for my daily... Start in my 96 tacoma then maybe in my crx to see if I can break the 150 mark with a single ten

Thanks for the advice on builders fellas I appreciate it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.