Date of made MB Quart

Participant count
  • Participant list

TheeyaN
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Serbia
I just bought one MB Quart RWE 352,and the sub looks great,but on the box says: 6/23/03

Does that mean that the woofer is 6 years old? Its only been checked,and works fine,so i ask u..

Is it possible that it was made than,and can that have some unwanted problems?

Does that even matter?

The sub looks just fine,everything is in its place,and the membrane is moving quite nicely..

I am going to install it in 2 months,until than it will stay in the box..

When were this subs even manufectured? I didnt think that they were older than 2-3 yrs?

My subs are potentially 8-12 years old depending on when the original owner bought them.

They work fine and I do push them hard every once in awhile.

You're good.

Sweet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Tnx mate

Anybody knows what is the year of made for this model? I have trouble finding on the web?

Also,factroy recomends that the box for this sub is only 1.5cu-42.5L but will it be able to go low in such a small box?

Should i better make it 50-55L does someone have any recomendation?

BUMP

Model year needed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.