Dash lights

Participant count
  • Participant list

Twisted0811

CarAudio.com Newbie
Florida
Okay so yall helped me get my subs wired to the proper ohm and it sounds amazing. New and interesting situation now. So the stereo is installed in my 2011 Shelby GT500 and when the stereo is turned up about three quarters of the way and the bass hits hard it disables my advanctrac and traction control. I turn the volume down and everything turns back on.. Any ideas on what would be causing this?

This is from the 2011 Mustang Owners manual,

WARNING: Vehicle modifications involving braking system, aftermarket roof racks, suspension, steering system, tire construction and/or wheel/tire size may change the handling characteristics of the vehicle and may adversely affect the performance of the AdvanceTrac system. In addition, installing any stereo loudspeakers may interfere with and adversely affect the AdvanceTrac system. Install any aftermarket stereo loudspeaker as far as possible from the front center console, the tunnel, and the front seats in order to minimize the risk of interfering with the AdvanceTrac sensors. Reducing the effectiveness of the AdvanceTrac system could lead to an increased risk of loss of vehicle control, vehicle rollover, personal injury and death.

Well that's interesting lol. I don't have the owners and manual and didn't think to google it. So I guess it's okay then. Thanks I appreciate it

what year mustang?

20210107_162814.jpg

Its an 06

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Twisted0811

CarAudio.com Newbie
Twisted0811
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from