dasaita 10.2 android 9.0 stereo review

Participant count
  • Participant list

yamomluvsme

itssobig
Let's get right down to it. I'm just going to say it and dare someone to prove me wrong.
If you enjoy the Android interface and a great sounding stereo for 500 imo it's the best one on the market bare none.
Far to long the limited and slow interface big brand car audio stereos have had small underwhelming displays. Slow processors and poor layouts with stupid features.

I'm going to make a video of how fast and badass this thing is. I'd advise only this brand and model because the lesser pumpkin etc don't have the dac/processing and speed as well as SQ this one does. It's as good sound quatitly wise as previous 500$ pioneer and Kenwood CD players and I can download music directly from piratebay; Google where ever you heart desires while using navigation and play music at the same time and still be faster than the big brand interfaces.

Oh and it's a 10" highly responsive 480p touch screen which is a very good looking screen far better than the big brands.

we have very different definitions of sound quality dude. I'm happy that you like it but you are on a car audio forum. The level of SQ we want is way different and android units are bottom of the barrel regardless of model. They arent made for SQ at all.

Yea. Look into this unit. It's way better than any android on the market. Built in dsp built in xovers. They have a test on YouTube. I assure you they sound great. Not to mention 95% of the people here know squat about Sq. I have two hertz mlkcomp set on two hertz hdp4s sending the mid 250*2 and tweeters 250*2.
The stage is good for not have a high end dsp. The image is great and there is no noticable artifacts in the music. Hellbeven YouTube sounds decent.
Pretty high and ration 24 bit dac and they claim 2v prep amp no issues across the board. It's a great deck

When you install one let me know. You will never go back..
Untill you install one you don't know nor can you speak from personal experience.

Last edited:
Scroll to towards the end. Only thing I disagree with is the preamps testing. I get no clipping at Max volume with my eq curve(I cut from 1k to 6k Abit)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.