Dang Cops Got Me

In my town it's $890 if the cop can hear your stereo in the city limits, even for factory setups. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif
I would have to kill myself if i got a ticket for that amount for my stereo:crap:

you dont have to stop for blue lights. also sell your system so your not broke
Why would you not have to stop for blue lights? And no, im not selling my system ill just have to get my parents to pay it, then pay them back by working for them.

Holy ****.I have never heard of such expansive tickets for sound systems.in michigan first time is a warning second is 100.if they ever took my **** I would just buy more.thank god I keep my eyes open for cops when I am jaming.had a system for 7 years and never got a ticket for it.only jam while driving never at lights or in nieghbor hoods.good luck with ticket man.

nope!i've even been in a fender bender.

when i bought my civic(second car) i went with progressive for my first 6 months paying about 1200 for the 6 months. i immediately switched to geico and was paying about 160 at first each month on a 6month plan. now i pay 105 a month for the exact same full coverage insurance plan i had when i initially bought my civic.
So you play your chit loud (annoying people), run stop signs, hit things... ever think that driving a motor vehicle might not be your thing?

what im saying, is i turn it down when im near alot of people, in my situation, i was riding around at 8 oclock, on a dead road, so i saw no need to turn it down, then the cops were hidden at a gas station

what im saying' date=' is i turn it down when im near alot of people, in my situation, i was riding around at 8 oclock, on a dead road, so i saw no need to turn it down, then the cops were hidden at a gas station[/quote']
Does the ordinance say, "near a lot of people"? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

where in indy?
I used to live in fishers and no problem at all, but just like most people here, i dont have my stereo at full tilt at all the time.. I never had the electrical to back it up tho..
I live at Geist.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

If a dully diesel truck can have exhaust that will make you deaf from 50 feet away when they accelerate then I see no harm in playing loud music. at least that's what goes on here. they cops don't do S***. I think they are worried more about drug bust than noise lol.

Guys, i just noticed something wrong with the ticket the cop wrote me, it says that the ticket was issued at 9 A.M. , when it really was issued at 9 P.M., can i do anything?

If a dully diesel truck can have exhaust that will make you deaf from 50 feet away when they accelerate then I see no harm in playing loud music. at least that's what goes on here. they cops don't do S***. I think they are worried more about drug bust than noise lol.
Someone in my school got pulled over yesterday after they left school for his truck being too loud, exhaust wise.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TrUnK WaNgIn'

10+ year member
Pimp Of The Year
TrUnK WaNgIn'
Knoxville TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date