Dang Cops Got Me

I thought you only had to pay court costs if you like try to fight it' date=' do you have to pay court costs reguardless?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif[/quote']
Here you pay court costs unless you can beat the charge. If you beat the charge you walk for free. If you plead guilty, you pay. If you fight and lose, you pay. Sometimes on the first offense, the judge will allow the case to be "dismissed with costs" which waives the fine and only charges for the court's cost of processing the case.

I think imma see how much the ticket is before i try to go to court and fight it, my friend just told me he got a ticket one time like mine for his exhaust, and it was like 50 bucks plus 25 court fees, but it might be different for a stereo idk. ill just have to see i guess

I put a killswitch in my center console that I can use to cut the amps right away if I see a cop & I'm up too loud... Works better than the pause button IMO cos lots of time it takes a second to stop the music.

i still don't get this. what is the difference between loud music and a harley or loud pipes? granted i don't jam unless some douche is next to me with his distorted crap,but what the hell?
x2, At a comp a couple months ago we metered a harleys pipes. He hit 166.6.

11 db's louder than the loudest stereo there but thats legal?

you keep asking, just call the dang number //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

im curious to what it will be

I thought you only had to pay court costs if you like try to fight it' date=' do you have to pay court costs reguardless?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif[/quote']
I'd go to court at least to have the fine lowered.

just think of it this way, youre paying to be able to do what you do

i just got a ticket for $250 for running a STOP sign, but ive ran millions of STOP signs, so $250 for millions of STOP signs, aint band

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

anyway, my ticket for loud music was $100

LOL, you've obviously never gotten a ticket from a TN State Trooper. The last speeding ticket i got from one for 67MPH in a 55MPH zone was over $200.
****! My 52 in a 40 cost me $116.

Then again, I on top of it, had a $222 ticket for 36 in a 25 school zone :p

I have never gotten a ticket, but I'm not the buttfuc ker you see driving through the neighborhood with his windows down at full tilt either.

I dont bump in neighborhoods, except one of my friends, because it is the ghetto, and people just give you the thumbs up when you drive by:D , and he has a neighbor that is a cop, and he has never said anything to us.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TrUnK WaNgIn'

10+ year member
Pimp Of The Year
TrUnK WaNgIn'
Knoxville TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date