d300hc

Participant count
  • Participant list

loner5777j

anyone out there know anything about mmats? i got the d300hc in my car ,and this thing has gotta be the most incredible amp ive ever heard. my problem is that i wannaa know where i can get it modified to be 1 ohm stable so i can run my two ohm subs at a 1 ohm load, instead of a 4 ohm load . also anyone who happens to have a manual or some specs on it would be greatly appreciatted

Originally posted by loner5777j anyone out there know anything about mmats? i got the d300hc in my car ,and this thing has gotta be the most incredible amp ive ever heard. my problem is that i wannaa know where i can get it modified to be 1 ohm stable so i can run my two ohm subs at a 1 ohm load, instead of a 4 ohm load . also anyone who happens to have a manual or some specs on it would be greatly appreciatted
LOL, of course i know about MMATS...wanna buy my Juggernaut???

of course i know that everyone knows mmats , i meant does anyone know where to have it modified , or anything about their customer service on the web. ive sent about 5 emails to them and nothing has been answered

Originally posted by loner5777j of course i know that everyone knows mmats , i meant does anyone know where to have it modified , or anything about their customer service on the web. ive sent about 5 emails to them and nothing has been answered
They don't have the best customer service in the world...

Getting an amp "modified" to be 1ohm stable is not the brightests idea. Go out and buy an amp that is 1ohm stable or deal with what ya got because it will very likely ruin the sound quality and or amp by attempting to modify it. ESPECIALLY without a schematic which even most electronics shops can not get.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

loner5777j

loner5777j
meriden ct
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Alaxan