d block wiring??

Participant count
  • Participant list

bronco2323
10+ year member

house
alright im gonna get prolly 4g wiring cuz i just bought a jbl 1200.1 so i was wondering cuz my d block has one 4 g input and 4 8g outputs so can i try to stuff a 4 g wire into the 8 g slot....? can i make a bigger hole by drilling??? do i gott go waste money on a new d block?? and i think thats it.... thanx

Originally posted by bronco2323 cuz i didnt think i was gonna get a bigger amp......can i just put 8 g to the jbl and 4 g up to the d block.?
You should be fine runnign the 4awg up to the block and an 8awg to the amp. So long as it is not a very lengthy run it will have more than enough juice.

You could also buy a 4gauge to 8gauge adapter if it really concerns you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.