cut-cab question

Participant count
  • Participant list

NeroInferno
10+ year member

Rides Unlimited
So i'm sellin my system now that fit under the back seat of my Sierra and am buying two 15" CVR's and still want the back seat so am going to attempt to do a cut cab ported box. Any suggestions maybe on how to set it up, how much power to run to them, how big of a box, maybe where to go that they will do a good job, when it comes to audio i've never been the expert because i've always been fixed on the look of my truck but now i'm falling to the audio department and want to have this thing hit hard and figured two 15's should get the job done, i am pretty budgeted though so that makes this an issue...post any ideas or helpful suggestions....thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You are clipping at the HU, and as stated.. will eventually damage the HU if continued. sounds like you need a little more power as stated. A 2 ch...
If you buy a replacement OEM Radio Harness the colors will match up then you can use a wiring harness to connect to that. According to a few...
Do you know what the box/port tuning is? And what is the db/octave slop on the crossovers being used? Setting the amp crossovers as open as...
If I was in your situation, I would experiment with the wring for a day or two. If that didn't work, I would purchase an external amplifier. Run...
Yeah well im a maintenance technician working 12 hr days 6 days a wk ontop of school 3 times a wk which are 4 hrs long .so ya an hr drive is hard...

About this thread

NeroInferno

10+ year member
Rides Unlimited
NeroInferno
Bakersfield, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date