customer service lol(just look)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol work for lowhz I wish
the end of that conversation:
Ryan Kirk: you were extremely helpful till you knew I was associated with them

soundsolutionsml78: so from my perspective, are you really a customer or a low-hz lacky?

Ryan Kirk: i never talked **** about ssa

Ryan Kirk: I just said that they were wrong to talk **** about lowhz

soundsolutionsml78: thats fine, lets just drop this bs before it gets out of hand, again!

soundsolutionsml78: i'm tired of Edrama

Ryan Kirk: sorry bro, you were 100% wrong and you know it or you wouldnt have deleted the thread or IM'd me

soundsolutionsml78: i've done nothing wrong

Ryan Kirk: yeah bro, you think customer service isnt free

Ryan Kirk: good think you dont own Car audio

Ryan Kirk: and ecoustics

soundsolutionsml78: SSA has exelent customer service, just not for low-hz lackies

Ryan Kirk: lol thats a stupid reason

soundsolutionsml78: post up what ever you want, i have nothing to hide

Ryan Kirk: to be a dick to someone

soundsolutionsml78: not a dick, just telling you how it is, and you're not beleiving it, so here we are

soundsolutionsml78: do what you have to do, everyone knows your a low-hz lacky and no one will care

Ryan Kirk: you were complaing about me asking questions

Ryan Kirk: I've never heard anyone besides SSA bash on lowhz

Ryan Kirk: EVER

soundsolutionsml78: you ask questions, then tell ben or kevin what I say, lol it's getting old

soundsolutionsml78: grow up

Ryan Kirk: your wrong I never say anything to ben or kevi about anything you say

Ryan Kirk: ever

soundsolutionsml78: surre

Ryan Kirk: you callin me a liar

soundsolutionsml78: just grow up

Ryan Kirk: you grow up bro. your the one acting like a 2 yr old

soundsolutionsml78: ahhh, the sound of maturity

Ryan Kirk: yeah from me

Ryan Kirk: your the one saying customer service isnt free

soundsolutionsml78: you're taking it out of context

Ryan Kirk: no I'm not

Ryan Kirk: i dont understand how I could missunderstand it

Ryan Kirk: your fast

Ryan Kirk: now ecoustics

Ryan Kirk: then ROW

Ryan Kirk: ROE

Ryan Kirk: then CAF

soundsolutionsml78: everyone will see that your just a kid that is extremly stupid, have a nice day

Ryan Kirk: ok just because I'm a kid doesnt mean I'm always wrong

soundsolutionsml78: have a great day

Ryan Kirk: same to ya

Ryan Kirk: ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soundsolutionsml78: mature

Ryan Kirk: I'm a kid FAGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soundsolutionsml78: trust me, I know

Ryan Kirk: ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, I wonder if your associated with them? and jerking me around? hmm....

i tlak **** bout LOW-HZ, nate who i talk to on here bought a DMX from them, and when it ****ed up, and was getting it repaired, he had to pay like over $200 bucks just to get the sub repaired. Who do you think paid that? NOT LOW-HZ!!!! **** THAT!! great customer service by them huh? ya they are tryin to help him sell the sub but he shouldnt have to have paid it.

i tlak **** bout LOW-HZ, nate who i talk to on here bought a DMX from them, and when it ****ed up, and was getting it repaired, he had to pay like over $200 bucks just to get the sub repaired. Who do you think paid that? NOT LOW-HZ!!!! **** THAT!! great customer service by them huh? ya they are tryin to help him sell the sub but he shouldnt have to have paid it.
isn't a dmx recone only like 80 bucks ?

you see why its wierd? im not sure if it was just a recone but i talk to nate personally on aim and he had to pay over like 200 bucks just to recieve it back.

I agree jntar

I have helped this guy out countless times, he has started endless threads about every product possible on every forum possible and keeps asking via PM or IM questions about every product. Like Mark said, we are not a tech line, and I sure as heck don't know every sub or amp out there.

Locking before it gets more stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...