customer service lol(just look)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah well all i can say is Jester, you dont know WHAT the **** your talking about. They having givin me more than HOURS, of customer service, considering i have marks ****in cell phone number in my contacts, and he was there WHENEVER i had questions on HIS PRODUCT. Just because you have his aim doesnt mean you should ask his opinion on every other sub. Thats like calling up DJ at AQ and asking about the RE MT12 ya know? Ask him questions about his product, ask him ANYTHING about his product and hell tell you the answer, but don't ask about other things.

Hes a very great guy and i will be doing a review on 3 SSA Icon 10s soon and my Icon 15 might be up for sale when i recieve those. GREAT PRODUCT!!!!

that whole convo just seemed like you annoying the hell out of him. you're like "that guy" that people always avoid when they're running short on patience. You would make a great manager.

When I worked in the bicycle industry...18 years...we would get customers that asked dozens of questions about how to install and set up components then buy them online and come in bragging about how much less they bought it for online rather than our shop.

We eventually told these "few, thank goodness" customers to call the online company and ask them the questions not us. Even had to throw one out and ban him from the shop...lol that was a great day.

This sounds rather a lot like that in many ways.

The internet is a two edged sword eh?

Some people just need to talk about things and think about it a lot before making a purchase.

I personally think you should still act professional no matter what. Oops that didn't happen.

this guy is working/associated with low-hz, and if anyone isn't aware, low-hz will stop at nothing to put us out of business. This is yet another ploy of theirs. Allthough i'm entertained, please spare us the drama.

SSA has been around for over 4yrs, and has allways provided an excellent place to talk and discuss caraudio. We have excellent customer service and our customers will second that i'm sure. If this person wasn't a low-hz lacky of course non of this would have been said, but since they are just trying to start problems that directly attach our reputation, we don't treat this person like a customer, we treat him exactly how he deserves to be treated.

We are not going anywhere, we are not some fly by night company, and if lowhz wants to plaster this conversation all over and leave out the other countless harrasments by this person fine. Thats my side of this.

the end of that conversation:

Ryan Kirk: you were extremely helpful till you knew I was associated with them

soundsolutionsml78: so from my perspective, are you really a customer or a low-hz lacky?

Ryan Kirk: i never talked **** about ssa

Ryan Kirk: I just said that they were wrong to talk **** about lowhz

soundsolutionsml78: thats fine, lets just drop this bs before it gets out of hand, again!

soundsolutionsml78: i'm tired of Edrama

Ryan Kirk: sorry bro, you were 100% wrong and you know it or you wouldnt have deleted the thread or IM'd me

soundsolutionsml78: i've done nothing wrong

Ryan Kirk: yeah bro, you think customer service isnt free

Ryan Kirk: good think you dont own Car audio

Ryan Kirk: and ecoustics

soundsolutionsml78: SSA has exelent customer service, just not for low-hz lackies

Ryan Kirk: lol thats a stupid reason

soundsolutionsml78: post up what ever you want, i have nothing to hide

Ryan Kirk: to be a dick to someone

soundsolutionsml78: not a dick, just telling you how it is, and you're not beleiving it, so here we are

soundsolutionsml78: do what you have to do, everyone knows your a low-hz lacky and no one will care

Ryan Kirk: you were complaing about me asking questions

Ryan Kirk: I've never heard anyone besides SSA bash on lowhz

Ryan Kirk: EVER

soundsolutionsml78: you ask questions, then tell ben or kevin what I say, lol it's getting old

soundsolutionsml78: grow up

Ryan Kirk: your wrong I never say anything to ben or kevi about anything you say

Ryan Kirk: ever

soundsolutionsml78: surre

Ryan Kirk: you callin me a liar

soundsolutionsml78: just grow up

Ryan Kirk: you grow up bro. your the one acting like a 2 yr old

soundsolutionsml78: ahhh, the sound of maturity

Ryan Kirk: yeah from me

Ryan Kirk: your the one saying customer service isnt free

soundsolutionsml78: you're taking it out of context

Ryan Kirk: no I'm not

Ryan Kirk: i dont understand how I could missunderstand it

Ryan Kirk: your fast

Ryan Kirk: now ecoustics

Ryan Kirk: then ROW

Ryan Kirk: ROE

Ryan Kirk: then CAF

soundsolutionsml78: everyone will see that your just a kid that is extremly stupid, have a nice day

Ryan Kirk: ok just because I'm a kid doesnt mean I'm always wrong

soundsolutionsml78: have a great day

Ryan Kirk: same to ya

Ryan Kirk: ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soundsolutionsml78: mature

Ryan Kirk: I'm a kid FAGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soundsolutionsml78: trust me, I know

Ryan Kirk: ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...