Northeast Region Custom Sub boxes in New England

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Thanks TJ, the back came out good, I didn't bother to take pics cause its just more carpet...lol

Looking forward to the bandpass build thread.

Updates to the quad 8 box...Customer wanted carpet but I decided that textured paint would look much nicer for the baffle and the rest could be carpet.

l_2bc35b8a284841ea9a5a48967bf01eed.jpg

I've always like this look much better than just carpet, guess thats why all my enclosures are like this.

Yes he is. Hope you can make it out to some shows this upcoming season and show off what your new box can do on the meter.
haha itll prob throw joke numbers out. they are only re x in the trunk of a camry but i might just for **** and giggles =P

thats one long ass drive =P
It's def worth it if your serious about your system. I just showed a couple of my teammates my "L" series comp box from Dave and we all say the same thing....you can't duplicate this mans work. Tell him what you want for you ride and he WILL exceed your expectations.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.