Custom Sub Box

I am going to get a custom box for a 13W7. I sent CSCStang a pm. I noticed he is on the West Coast. Anyone on the East Coast? Saves a little on shipping and gets here a little faster too.

I am going to get a custom box for a 13W7. I sent CSCStang a pm. I noticed he is on the West Coast. Anyone on the East Coast? Saves a little on shipping and gets here a little faster too.
He uses birch to cut costs and honestly works for peanuts, ure not going to find a better price.

He has a little bit of a lead time right now of about 2 weeks plus the travel time of a week. I would like to have the boxes a little sooner if I can.

Another vouch for @CSCStang, had him build a tline for my idmax10v.4. Beautiful box, and some of the best shipping/packaging I've dealt with. He kept me updated, sent pictures of the process, and answered any questions I had. Not to mention the great price.

He has a little bit of a lead time right now of about 2 weeks plus the travel time of a week. I would like to have the boxes a little sooner if I can.
Do you have any woodwork experience? Hell, no need for experience, you just need to have an electric screw driver. Get a design and cutout sheet, go to home depot, buy the wood, have the guys there make all the cuts for you, take it home, wood glue and screw. Have a friend/relative with a jigsaw, cut the subwoofer hole and Viola! You are done. Its actually waay simpler than it sounds.

If you want it even simpler, go with an aeroport design, I'll design you one if you give me the dimensions. Its basically putting together a square box, with a hole for the subwoofer and a hole for the port, no need to worry about slot port cuts or anything like that. Pvc pipes are cheap on home depot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.