Custom Sub Box for sale

Ive said this 100 times ..always mock up a carboard rendering of the box u want made so u kno it fits ...ppl are so decieved as to wbat size box they can fit...ive sold lots of custom boxes on craigslist and at least 20 times ive met ppl and box comes no where close to fitting...that beimg said u love and learn ..good luck with sale thats a beautiful box

save the pic from your fb to your pc, right click save to desktop.

use imagure or tinypic and upload the pic via there from your desktop. use the direct image code it generates and post it here in the forum

Thanks for the information I will send new pics dated with my screen name listed I only posted the pics that cherry man gave to me you can see it also on his page but anyway I will follow the rules as required thanks again

Those pictures aren't proper pictures either. The rules are there to protect the sellers and buyers!
relax turbo lol give him a chance..

That right there is why I went sealed on mine..I was like wll it "SHOULD" fit lol I was like yeah I' am not taking any chances going with something I KNOW will fit lol. Sorry to see it doesn't fit bud that's a drag.

Ive said this 100 times ..always mock up a carboard rendering of the box u want made so u kno it fits ...ppl are so decieved as to wbat size box they can fit...ive sold lots of custom boxes on craigslist and at least 20 times ive met ppl and box comes no where close to fitting...that beimg said u love and learn ..good luck with sale thats a beautiful box
Just to add to what Nasty08 stated if its a cardboard mockup it must fit without being pushed in with force cardboard will flex and bend. Fool you into thinking it will fit. In Imalatino's situation I think he got bad information from his buddy with the same trunk.

I have customers measure and take pics of every possible angle of a trunk and opening. If I'm still not sure I have them build a cardboard mock up.

Hope these pics will now work if not I'll take more with better lighting, also make note that black stuff on the box is from when I was attempting to install and my hushmat was rubbing off on the box

relax turbo lol give him a chance..
That right there is why I went sealed on mine..I was like wll it "SHOULD" fit lol I was like yeah I' am not taking any chances going with something I KNOW will fit lol. Sorry to see it doesn't fit bud that's a drag.

that box tho!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.