SOLD Custom SIlverado Extra cab 10" sub enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

fshanda
10+ year member

Slightly Stoopid
MD
Im selling the sub box I built for my 2004 Chevy Silverado Extra cab. Made to house a 10" Alpine Type R subwoofer. The bottom is fiberglassed to conform to the floor of my truck. I have a rubber floor so no guarantees it will fit well with carpet. It is also designed to fit without any mods to the back seat. It has a 4" port and I think I tuned it to around 34-36 hz but its been a long time so in not sure.

It does have some cosmetic damage and a small chip on the left side in the paint. And some of the seams are starting to show after 2 years. I would give it an 8 out of 10 in appearance. With a little work and some new paint it would be just like new. Wired with 12 gauge wire and ready for a sub.

I just did a Showtime SPL run at a local show. One meter in the passenger kick and one on the drivers side door, door open and did a 130.8 averaged between the meters with 600 watts.

Asking $200.00 shipped or $150.00 picked up local.

Willing to drive and meet somewhere if its not to far away. Would much prefer to do this local. Located near Kent Island Maryland

img3844.jpg

img3825.jpg

img3828f.jpg

img3827b.jpg

img3829.jpg

img3826x.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.