SOLD Custom made TCsounds/RE 15"

DDnut
10+ year member

First off I`m not new here its just been a bit so I had to sign back up

I have a like new custom made 15" that I can not seam to fit in anything I have so I have to stay with my 12`s.

The motor was custom made at TCsounds for me

Cone and softparts are from RE that are custom as well(kevlar cone)

will work great with as little as 350 watts

I have never had it in a car how ever I did test it mounted to a baffle board(test bench) running off of 400Wrms and it sounded amazing.I`m asking $500 but am open to offers and trades as I just can`t use this.

Sorry for the many posts I am trying to follow the new rules put in place of multiple items

15inchsub005.jpg

15inchsub004.jpg
I can do more if you need in the morning.I have to edit them a good bit so a email works best to send them

Prove its mine ask anyone on CCA or pick it up.I would like pick up on this forsure but they need a box I want a test run of it I paid a ton for it

I can do them things if its a must

With the time I get for my self in a day I am lucky to wipe when I am done.I can do them it just takes me to find time thats all not like other that forget or are just lazy.And I do have a good amount its just the time to do so //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.