SOLD Custom made buss bars made to order!!! L@@k!!!

wgsj_fortvalley
10+ year member

BUSS BARS MADE TO ORDER. PM OR EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PRICING.

I NEED TO KNOW HOW BIG THEY NEED TO BE AMD HOW MANY HOLES U NEED TO HOOK WIRES IN. IF THEY NEED TO BE TAPPED AND IF YOU NEED BOLTS OR SET SCREWS FOR THEM. EMAIL WOULD PROBABLY BE EASIER customerservice@peachtreecustomz.com

i have done work before for SPL-Master.

Brand will be Mega-Hertz By Peachtree Customs

Thanks

buss bars only or can u make distribution blocks as well ? also do u have any pics of some that u have done in the past?

and if u do, do distro's how much would u charge for a pair that will hold 10 runs of 0 gauge wires tapped for allen screws ?

thanks

i need some copper that will allow 20 gigawatts of power transfer with .56089 milli ohms of resistance. those exactly. only lookin to spend a few bucks here man yoiu know what i mean.

"BRING AMBULANCE"

i need some copper that will allow 20 gigawatts of power transfer with .56089 milli ohms of resistance. those exactly. only lookin to spend a few bucks here man yoiu know what i mean.
"BRING AMBULANCE"
i have no idea what the hell u mean bro. about the gegawatts.

buss bars only or can u make distribution blocks as well ? also do u have any pics of some that u have done in the past?
and if u do, do distro's how much would u charge for a pair that will hold 10 runs of 0 gauge wires tapped for allen screws ?

thanks
im assuming its a NO to the above question

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.