Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

Custom JL Audio 12w7, 4 layer FW Alum Coil, Soft TC Spider, CF Cap

2. Specs:

12" SVC .75 ohms, Same specs of the OEM Coil BUT with Alum Former instead kapton and 4 layers of FW Alum instead only 2 of round wire, 1 single TC Soft Spider with leads sew in (Same compliance as the OEM Yellow Spider) and yellow/Black Carbon Fiber Cap from Genesis Custom Audio for the Db'z!

1.5k of clean power all day long!.

3. Description/Condition:

Sub is in New Condition as you can see in the pics, Way better than the OEM with the Coil/spider upgrade and without the Crappy Super Heavy Flapping Tinsel Leads covered in that Rubber and without the OEM Ring around the coil that only adds weight to the Softparts.

4. Price:

$375 Plus Shipping.

(please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer and cash available just pme and we'll see)

NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...