custom interior work

Still rice. I dont care what it looks like. Its how long how it performs and how long it actually lasts. And also where the parts are made.

Originally posted by Terminator yeah i could see how lexus is rice. i mean looks at this:

lexus.jpg

someone would have to PAY ME to drive that!!! that is so ugly.
that car isn't modified, is it? It comes stock standard that way. I dunno if you've seen it in real life, but I think it's an awesome looking car. I'd buy something else for that money, but nonetheless, a spectale for me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

*Steve, I didn't mention the word //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif*

Pai i was kidding about that Lexus. yes it is a beautiful car and anyone would have to be stupid not to want a car like that.

and Bdiddy, imports are most famous for their ability to outlast domestic cars.

also, tell me how you feel about the Ford Probe.

Originally posted by Terminator also, tell me how you feel about the Ford Probe.
POS that fall apart...some owners say they never have had problems, some say it's in the shop weekly.

- Steve

Apparently you need to buy new motor mounts every once in a while, and the power steering tends to give way...at least what I've heard.

- Steve

ah, i've not heard of those problems before...

as for engine mounts, I used to replace my mounts ever 2~3 months anyhow...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Originally posted by paikiah ah, i've not heard of those problems before...

as for engine mounts, I used to replace my mounts ever 2~3 months anyhow...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
This is because of then breaking or whatnot, not just for your pleasure if replacing them;)

- Steve

Originally posted by ss3079 This is because of then breaking or whatnot, not just for your pleasure if replacing them;)

- Steve
well, a variety of things.

first, I can't change the engine mount myself. My mechanic handled that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Second, the engine tends to move quite a bit when you contantly rev, drop, rev, drop. Tracks tend to do that.

Also, the mounts were flimsy. It usually happens after about one month, and you visibily see a line on the inside of the mount.

Oh, and the car was a POS too. :p Quick and nimble, but still POS.

nope that is not a carbon dash kit my friend that is paint on plastic. The prep is the key. Sand it all down nice and smooth. Prime it. Paint it again again again again think i did my 7 times and after it dried i sanded it. Do that until all of the marks and all the holes are filled in. And then paint it one last time then spray it with clear coat a couple times.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.