custom enclosure help

djjdnap
10+ year member

FreakyFreaks ofall Freaks
indy-nap-lis
alrighty i Want to put my speakers directly into my car you now like the pro's do it but I have no idea how to do this. I want it to look somethin like this picture. but i have no idea how to install the speakers like that.

DSCN0006.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif i have no idea

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif helllppp

first you are going to have to have money, money, money, then i myself would go to an install shop and get them to do it, unless you have wonderful fabrication skills, I myself do not so i get my buddy to do it.....

The whole process of installing is way to much to type out.....

ok don't take me for an idiot here. I know how to install the speakers regularly it's just putting in like the picture that loses me. I think I figured it out though basically they just got a box that was plexigalss and put it into the trunk scooted it to the back, covered the edges of it. put a neon light in it and that was probly it from what i've seen now that i been lookin around the net for a while.

But if any one has any other ideas fell free

that pic looks more like a fiberglass box

you keep saying you know how to install them reguraly, but putting them in like that looses you. Do you mean inverted? That's not difficult, you just mount them backwards...

thats jus a fiberglas box and it also looks like they redid the trunk w/ fiberglass and covered it in some kind of fabric....basicly look into fiberglass boxes and go from there....good luck...

I would actually start with as many measurement as posible for where you want to mount the subs.. then cut and build the basic form for your box out of mdf.. Use fiber glass to finish the box and lay more or connect to the box according to your design and layout...How you finish it is up to you..Carpet is easiest, then paint, and vinyl is the ardest because it shows all the imperfections in the bondo or whatever you used to smooth it out.

Mike

I Believe that "i can do it"

i'ma check out this plexi box i saw at wallmart it lookeded tight it had neon lights

around it and stuff. butt i don't know about the measurements yet and i don't know if my subs will sound right in the box, they usually sound good in whatever though.

I wonder if some 15's will fit???:eek:

i Want to put my speakers directly into my car you now like the pro's do it
I dont think the pros shop at wallmart...

they put neon lights and crap in them so people will buy them on looks. bandpass boxes ****!

I dont think the pros shop at wallmart...
Give me a break erebody shops at wallmart, and it don't matter were you get your stuff from as long as it sounds good to you so, if I buy at box from wallmart and it sounds tight i'ma keep it if it sounds garbage then i'm gone sell it on ebay to some body else or take it back, but you can always get your money back it's called hustlin..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.