SOLD Custom 7" Clarion for Mustang

Participant count
  • Participant list

_MstANg_
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
After the wreck i find this kind of useless. Its all in working condition. I want to sell the custom piece and the TV together since the center piece was made specifically for this Lcd. But it is a 7" Clarion VMA7191 bought new in about September i believe. It has an excellent picture quality. The custom piece was made in October, then fiberglassed in November. The LCD weighs the piece down some so it has little cracking but some. I was told this is all that it will crack. In the picture it looks worse than it really is, but thats how black is. It has a bedliner texture to make it seam stock. The center piece is out of a 94-98 mustang and also may fit other years. It covers the 2 Air vents and also the AC unit which is easily relocated. The piece was made by Bluegrass Car Audio in Bowling Green Kentucky. I'm asking 350 shipped. If you have any questions just leave a post or PM me and i'll get back with you.

Heres the link to the pictures :

http://photos.yahoo.com/buhjuh16 - - > just click on the album titled Clarion.

If this doesnt sell on here in a couple of weeks it will be put on ebay. I will post an item number for anyone interested.

I've decided to go on a list it on ebay because i really want to get started on a new system. so the item number is 7953934967 if anyones interested. really wouldnt mind ending the auction earily.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.