Custom 6x8 adapters from eBay

Participant count
  • Participant list

Firewalker

CarAudio.com VIP
nowhere
I bought 2 sets of these from the seller below. I did one at normal thickness but asked him to do me a set at 1" thick to help offset the depth of the Stevens MB-6 Midbass I bought. He did them no problem at all, 8 dollars in extra charge because of the shipping and materials but imho that is very cheap! All told for 2 different sets it was like 25 dollars iirc with shipping? He does all this with a 3D printer and he answers very quickly. I do NOT know if he will do other sizes but this stuff is very tough and nice looking imho.

Last edited:
Cool deal. I make my own but good to know to recommend for others who can’t or don’t want to. I may try them out in my wife’s 4Runner actually. Those doors get so much more moisture than my truck

These things are really strong. He does really nice work and doesn't charge enough imho. He is out east so it took a week to get them but oh well. Worth waiting when the product is that nice. Wanted two options one for the CDT 2 ohm set and the other for that Stevens set. Still gotta figure out a way to mount the 1" Alpine tweeters, been trying to find a spare set of A-Pillars to have someone customize them for the tweeters but no luck so far.

He is going to make me a set of custom tweeter pods as well 10 bucks for the set and 10 for shipping. Using this 3D file below and built for the Alpine XT-25 tweeters that everyone uses. Can't beat that price!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...