Curious. Anyone got experience installing a center channel?

No, id just use the ms8 on the midrange/tweeter or maybe the midbass/midrange. Thats the Crucial freqs that we are most sensitive too.
should i just put the tweets on just an amp?

nevermind, i would have to get rid of a set of speakers somewhere, i tried going active without rears and i didn't like it so i may have to just get rid of the midrange and use the 6.5 in doors as mid range and bass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

My main car the last 10 years or so, it's a 1995. It has gotten more rusty since I took these photos. I planned on doing the body work / painting...
Having the box custom built is often overlooked in favor more wattage or other options. Since yours is custom, it will sound metal panel rattling...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...

About this thread

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
The Camry
Western Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from