CT sounds 750.1 anyone know if it does rated rms? says 750 1ohm 12.8v

BOOMINGRANDPA
5,000+ posts

WOLFRAM FTW
NC
Last edited by a moderator:
Is it the new red ones?.. idk about thoseThe older white amps all did quite a bit more than rated.
yes new one I always forget links actually looks pink on amazon ..https://www.ct-sounds.com/products/amplifiers/m-750-1.html

Woah nice. I like the build. Nothing flashy, plastic, any bling bling **** some major mainstream brands use.

Aluminum heatsink nice.....metal feat connected to the sides of the amp also nice.

Add a lil color to the amp with logo on top and have something worthwhile. Nothing cheesy.

just found this., but just want to know if anyone knew is amps were good as far as don't burn up in a yr etc.. http://www.caraudio.com/forums/execution-audio/587837-ct-sounds-500-1-750-1-900-1-1400-1-clamp-test-print.html
Not sure but tests done look as good as the old ones. CT sounds had a lot of qc problems. If you got a good one then amazing for the price if not the company was known to be a pain in the ***. I personally know the repair man for CT sounds. The returbs I would buy them first.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Not sure but tests done look as good as the old ones. CT sounds had a lot of qc problems. If you got a good one then amazing for the price if not the company was known to be a pain in the ***. I personally know the repair man for CT sounds. The returbs I would buy them first.
as usual if it's to good to be true normally is.. I want to get that **** sq 212 cause I want/need better box for my sub don't wanta pay $150 for it but I can get that birch box I showed ya'll b4 with a sq 12 for $159 (and the shipping is $59) dude is giving it away so if I got it in d4 I may want another amp, d2 I must have another amp so I'm just stuck not wanting to wait to buy wrong vc sub if I can get good amp cheap for d2 sub..

as usual if it's to good to be true normally is.. I want to get that **** sq 212 cause I want/need better box for my sub don't wanta pay $150 for it but I can get that birch box I showed ya'll b4 with a sq 12 for $159 (and the shipping is $59) dude is giving it away so if I got it in d4 I may want another amp, d2 I must have another amp so I'm just stuck not wanting to wait to buy wrong vc sub if I can get good amp cheap for d2 sub..
Understand. Not saying its bad. Seems to do rated. I owned at audiotechnix at800 was great. Was his first company. Before CT sounds

Understand. Not saying its bad. Seems to do rated. I owned at audiotechnix at800 was great. Was his first company. Before CT sounds
u had grandprix right?, u think door will take a 2.4" depth speaker? all the ones they show that will fit are 2 1/8 maybe 2.25 I mean screw right to door.. sq has 6.5" on sale for $40..

u had grandprix right?, u think door will take a 2.4" depth speaker? all the ones they show that will fit are 2 1/8 maybe 2.25 I mean screw right to door.. sq has 6.5" on sale for $40..
Yes 2.4 no problemhttps://www.amazon.com/Cadence-CVLS653-16-5cm-Triax-Components-System/dp/B0052WM39C

I had a pair of these installed 2.53 mounting depth no issue. The baffles are huge in the car

I can remove that car apart in 15min. Seats out headliner it door panels off. No time. Engine I know in and out. My toy lol.

I can remove that car apart in 15min. Seats out headliner it door panels off. No time. Engine I know in and out. My toy lol.
wish u lived next door I hate taking door panels and rear deck out., been so long I have to remove back seat for rear speakers right? I was debating removing rear fill using holes and port into cabin may release some pressure from trunk and can hear fronts better, can't use fader cause loc ran off rears kills sub too.. really need hu but don't wanta pay $70 for steering wheel controls and wanta keep them.

wish u lived next door I hate taking door panels and rear deck out., been so long I have to remove back seat for rear speakers right? I was debating removing rear fill using holes and port into cabin may release some pressure from trunk and can hear fronts better, can't use fader cause loc ran off rears kills sub too.. really need hu but don't wanta pay $70 for steering wheel controls and wanta keep them.
monsoon system? what i had, had to rip everything out. if you do getting speakers will be a waste of time. not hard i can basically walk you though anything if you need help. Only 2 screws in the door beind the plastic metal tabs on the handle. will need a deep 10 inch 1/4 socket nothing bigger will fit. take sit and lift it straight up it will pop out. # bolts on seatbelts and 2 on upper plastic seats will come out. lift deck up and done. Door panels lift up. Be careful of the little black sails they break easily. Pop them off first. Work your way with the clips from the bottom.

my car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

417899_167087176789074_1119502203_n.jpg

monsoon system? what i had, had to rip everything out. if you do getting speakers will be a waste of time. not hard i can basically walk you though anything if you need help. Only 2 screws in the door beind the plastic metal tabs on the handle. will need a deep 10 inch 1/4 socket nothing bigger will fit. take sit and lift it straight up it will pop out. # bolts on seatbelts and 2 on upper plastic seats will come out. lift deck up and done. Door panels lift up. Be careful of the little black sails they break easily. Pop them off first. Work your way with the clips from the bottom.
my car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

417899_167087176789074_1119502203_n.jpg
no thank god,, just reg I've replaced all the speakers but it was 9 yrs ago.. I saw video seemed to remind me had to take out back seat to get to rear speakers, idk y they started hiding everything behind panels so easy to replace speakers on old deck my 74 firebird took 5 mins... u think I should get that sq box? man it's nice my neighbor could do as good or little better with mdf but I was told $150 I didn't ask him myself (he's a cop that makes cabinets, had to get him today so I didn't have to shoot a mean pit bull in my yard killed all other neighbors chickens all over my back yard and was growling at me , I shot near him he still came towards me.,so didn't wanta say btw can u make me box) I can sell my box with sub for almost what he wants for that sq.. actually like my pioneer but man that box is right, if I had 1 built for my sub it'd be a little smaller with .5" wider port but 2" is enough 30% more p area than current box.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Soundqubed-HDS212-12-2ohm-DVC-Sub-in-our-Hand-Crafted-Birch-Ported-Enclosure/272572239246?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D41395%26meid%3D4a4783e2663e4857966f841d7269f9b0%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D272264030415

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.