CT Sounds 1400.1 VS Digital Designs M1C?

Why even bother with this. Say what you wanna say. I'm running a CT2200.1 now and not issues with that amp either, maybe I'm just lucky maybe the issues were fixed.
Not surprised. Barring that same nonsense they did, should be fine. I'd image the OP would be happy with either amp. DD accepts up to 8V signal though, if that matters to you.

CT has so many issues. You got lucky, how many didn't? Why even chance it when he can get a known better amp with no issues for a few bucks more?
I've had 2 AT1200.1 CT900.1 1400.1 & 2200.1 along with a 125.2. Never any issues. I must have very very good luck. The 125.2 has been used close to a year everyday without any problems at all. I've seen a few DD Z amps go up in smoke for no reason when they first came out. So is that the better amp company to choose from ?

I've had 2 AT1200.1 CT900.1 1400.1 & 2200.1 along with a 125.2. Never any issues. I must have very very good luck. The 125.2 has been used close to a year everyday without any problems at all. I've seen a few DD Z amps go up in smoke for no reason when they first came out. So is that the better amp company to choose from ?
When the build house you use comes out about how shady your business practice is.. It's more than just amps going up in smoke.

Why do people always forget the big things

DD with out question.

Even if CT cleans up their act, I'd go with DD so your items retain money value. CT sounds gear get depreciated a lot in comparison. Just think of it like buying a car sometimes and it should make sense. Buying a Ford vs a Honda.

Even if CT cleans up their act, I'd go with DD so your items retain money value. CT sounds gear get depreciated a lot in comparison. Just think of it like buying a car sometimes and it should make sense. Buying a Ford vs a Honda.
So which is the better buy here ? Ford or Honda lol I gotta hear this

When the build house you use comes out about how shady your business practice is.. It's more than just amps going up in smoke.
Why do people always forget the big things

I've only read online, mostly this site about what happened with CT. I was not present to know what's true or not. Bought most my amps before that also happened. If you want to head down that road it bigger than car audio products lol.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Dude, NoLoud4U has a ford...you're gonna hear it now hahaha
So do I ???

All the CT amps in circulation are the old ones before the 500k order that Coleman couldn't afford to pay for. He hasn't produced any new amps after that order.

This means they have not been fixed and still have plenty of quality control issues. They're time bombs. Size doesn't really matter - lots of each model were faulty. The high power ones are just more prone to show these faults because they use more components.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.