CSCStang custom enclosure pics thread

The best i could do when i was still using my dc 3.5k while not doing any wall etc.. Ports not even facing backwards either but hey, at least i have my 2nd and 3d row seats fully functional. great for 8 ppl road trips. Need to make a new vid with my banda 7k with some decaf or some lows.

Please do !

Alright pics coming. CSC is my go to guy. He has built 4 boxes for me and has incredible skill. He is currently doing my 5th or 8th revision on my G8 build. He is also honest and that means a lot in my book. Sometimes he has a wait list but it is worth waiting. His demo truck is darn right scary. If you want quality from a guy who stands behind his work hit him up.

Alright pics coming. CSC is my go to guy. He has built 4 boxes for me and has incredible skill. He is currently doing my 5th or 8th revision on my G8 build. He is also honest and that means a lot in my book. Sometimes he has a wait list but it is worth waiting. His demo truck is darn right scary. If you want quality from a guy who stands behind his work hit him up.
You heard it already? daang.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.