Crunch's Vs. JBL

ElSkylarkYJ

Alright folks, it's time for me to buy an amp for my two subs. They are 250 RMS with 1000 Max. Which setup should I go with?

(a) Crunch Power Zone P2250 (each sub has its own channel for 250 RMS)

(b) JBL 600.1 (Subs wired in parallel to make 300 RMS X1 @ 2 ohms for each sub)

© Crunch V-Drive VU475

(4 channels bridged into 2 with each channel for a sub to make 300 RMS X 2 @ 4ohms)

So which should it be? I gave consideration to the Crunch's since I read that they are pretty decent and are both only $125 at ikesound.com while the JBL was $205 there. Also, the Crunch's only had a THD of 0.05% while the JBL had 0.1%

Which should I buy? I don't want to blow the car next to me away, but I do want to hear the bass hit pretty decently. I would be nice to save the extra $80 too.

i really like the jbl, i have it and it never gets hot or anything and runs nice, but ive never heard much about crunch so i dont know how they perform.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif look man the more you spend the better you system will be...if you dont want to spend that much then go with the crunch.... i personaly like it as an entry amp...i have one for sale...its three weeks old and in mint condition......for 100 ill ship it to you.... its the p2250....now if you want to get a real good amp it'll run you about 200 more...like jbl....depending on the power output.

u see but like you said you want a decent amp. for 100 dollars you cant go wrong.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.