Crossover help...

Participant count
  • Participant list

booyaa

OK this is going to sound stupid - but I have an Alpine 9855 - built in active crossover.

When I installed this, I got a Rockford p4004 4 channel amp. I used the first 2 channels to power my mid-range in the doors, and I bridged the other 2 for my sub.

I had the unit itself power my rears in my doors....

Heres my dilemma....

With this configuration - I saw all 3 sources (high, mid, sub) in my active crossover tool in the 9855...

I now have a mono amp installed along with my 4 channel.... and I have re ran my rca's for my sub to the mono... and the 4-channel is now powering all 4 door speakers...

Why is only my sub viewable in my active crossover tool now? I can no longer control my mids and highs in there....

any ideas? and if this is a real retarded question i am sorry....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.