Criticism Welcome

Participant count
  • Participant list

GreekBrotha8
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Trying to design my first box and would like some tips! It is for a 12 Skar VVX going in my trunk. I want to hit the lows but still retain some output. I tried to model the same box in both programs, so the first 2 are similar and the second 2 are similar. Anyways, feel free to tell me what i've done wrong lol i'd like to get better at this. Thanks

Bump for some opinions
I have very little experience, but if you want an opinion i'll share my first thoughts. 2.7 net for a single twelve seems a bit large, even if its on low power. Also, I would think that 13 sq in of port area per cube is a bit low. 15-20 is the norm. I would tune a tad higher, myself. Probably 34 hz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh 15-20 is the norm? Thanks! I couldn't remember lol. Yeah I gotta work on those measurements. The reason I'm tuning low is cuz the skar have a low Fs so I was under the assumption they like a little lower tuning? Thanks for your input man

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.