Cresendo Contralto

MuNchiezzz

CarAudio.com Recruit
I ran across the Cresendo website to check out their amps they have available and ended up checking out their subs as well. Their Contralto sub looks pretty sexy and its $399 for a 12. Does anyone have experience with how they perform? I always hear about Skar, and AB, and Sundown but haven't seen much about Crescendo. Also, are their amps any good while I'm asking about them.

I hear so many mixed feelings about Crescendo. I’ve never ran their products though. A general consensus I see is you can get more for your money and their CS is subpar at best.

I wouldn’t buy from Crescendo again. Their subs don’t get talked about cause they are nothing great.
That ***** cuz they are sexy looking
images (1).jpeg

Makes me wonder about others I've found now...
Massive Audio Hippo and Hippo XL

Memphis Audio M6 and Mojo

Incriminator Lethal Injection and Death Row

Synergy WFO2K

Resilient Sounds Onyx and Platnum

Usually all you see is Skar and American Bass and Sundown. I was thinking there has to be more "GOOD" brands. Of course theres the DC Audio and Fi. I was excited about PSI until I heard they ****** as well. And I think the brand names are just overrated and you're paying for the name: MTX, Kicker, ect.

That’s what I like about Incriminator as well. They actually put money into R&D. I really like that Sundown sells the failed QC equipment as well. I have had good luck with that route.

Usually all you see is Skar and American Bass and Sundown. I was thinking there has to be more "GOOD" brands.
Those brands are good not great. There popular because they run on usually proven designs and offer decent performance but are still mass produced overseas so the price is cost effective (especially if your new or are chasing cone space aka running tons of subs). Soundqubed is another brand that's like those 3

The next step up from these 3 brands are Great brands like Fi, SSA, Digital Designs, Audiofrog, Incriminator.........ect

I’d throw Sundown in there as a great brand. As popwar said, they do a lot of R&D and push the envelope. They have pretty good CS as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MuNchiezzz

CarAudio.com Recruit
MuNchiezzz
Mesquite, Nevada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from