Item(s) Description/Condition:

BNIB

Price:

315 shipped

Open to offers

Trade towards a 3500

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

U.S 48 Using UPS

BNIB Bc2000d never used. The plastic that the amp comes wrapped in has a hole from the 4 times total I have had the amp out of the plastic. Other than that everything is completely new. I'm trying to see if I can sell it to get a bc3500 really quick if not I'm going to still sell it ,but it won't be new anymore. Price is shipped. Also will trade with cash for a BC3500.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

83171e3a.jpg

83ffe986.jpg

d91779ec.jpg

d4a41134.jpg

Please include Zip code if you want to ask if I can do a certain price. I have to figure out shipping. Also keep in mind that this is BNIB. Thanks.

Those where on average electrical to test everyday situations. You should see about 1100watts at 2ohm not counting rise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deal pending for a 3500 waiting for reply by end of day tommorow. Still taking offers so bring them.

Maybe trading locally this coming Sunday. Still not concrete till its gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Fearz

10+ year member
Fearz
Houston,Tx
Start date
Participants