Crackle from front tweeters when fader is to rear

Participant count
  • Participant list

Vincey2kr1

KS
Just installed my Clarion head unit , Focal 165K's Components and rear Focal 165HC(Coaxial) powered by a Precision Power 480 in my Nissan 350Z. I'm getting crackles in my front tweets when I turn my fader to the rear and turn it up. Could it be a ground? I ran my RCA's (down the center console) and power wires(along the door) seperate. It happens when the car is off , haven't checked it while it was on. All this stuff is new, so it hasn't been proven yet , hope it isn't my deck or amp.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I had the same problem....and now it's back again:mad:

The only thing I can say is to go over all the connections, (especially the ground, RAC's, and speaker wire.) Do one and listen to it, do another one and listen to it. Keep doing this until you find the connection(s) that is giving you trouble. This way you know where it is if it happens again. (I think mine is my RCA's.)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.