Coustic amps? dump em or pump em

Participant count
  • Participant list

crowbuum
10+ year member

olivet
hey, i was wondering what all u thought about "coustic amps"?? they seem nice they have nice RMS watts to em and there not to expensive, im runnin 3, 12" MTX thunder 4000's in my Berettta and i only need around 700watts RMS, i dont know, u tell me, thanks, the info is much appreciated!

I wouldn't say that coustics were junk they just can't keep up with the big companies like rf, personally for the money you are looking to spend on the coustics amp you coud get a JL 500/1 for a couple hundred dollars more, I am actually saving my change to up grade I'll probablly break down and put it on the credit card however.

Yea i also heard that those amps are **** too. If you want a good amp go for a BOSS amp there cheat adn the pound like hell get them latta

two 12's infinitys Visonik 1,000 watt amp

both boss and coustic are made in mexico or other foreign countries so the circuitry isn't as strong but they both will pound your subs but they just won't handle abuse or last as long as a kicker amp or a rockford amp i actually like boss they do pound nicely!

coustics **** nuts, i came acrosses a 4X50watt coustics amp for free, thing is it uses 2 stereo hda**** amplifier ics with 10% harmonic distortion, ***** nutas dude, don't even bother, maybe their higher power amps are ok, but this one is remeniscent of pyramid, rampge and so on...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.