Court date because of the audiooooooz

Because they want to make an example of you! Jk... Idk. How loud was it that he pulled you over? Were you in a residential area? If so, I'd kind of say you deserved it.

Because they want to make an example of you! Jk... Idk. How loud was it that he pulled you over? Were you in a residential area? If so, I'd kind of say you deserved it.
I would agree, however he pulled me over right after I got off the highway. And the ramp is in a business district. It even says it on the ticket

Wtf? What did he do other than write you a ticket? Isn't that what happens when you get pulled over for that?
The "ticket" doesn't have any dollar amounts on it, it just has a court date...doesn't even give me the option to plead guilty and pay the fine without going to the court. Ugh.

The "ticket" doesn't have any dollar amounts on it, it just has a court date...doesn't even give me the option to plead guilty and pay the fine without going to the court. Ugh.
That's dumb!!!! Remind me to never move to Ohio....

That sux. I've had mine going where I know the cop could hear. Once he was turning right next to me. But I've been lucky. I just get speeding tickets

What does your system consist of? Must be a pretty d**k officer I haven't heard of twisted or johnathan price getting a ticket. I've seen where cops arrive but they are cool.

****, po po seems to be cracking down. local guy just got 2nd ticket in a couple weeks. This must be the new thing the cops are looking for b/c gas prices are so high a lot of ppl aren't gonna be speeding. a couple years ago it was license plate covers, there were writing tickets left and right if your license plate cover didn't have your expiration tag fully visible. hope everything works out for you.

I'very gotten luck a few times when I passed cops with it full tilt and they didn't pull me over I got lucky. I do have people a town over complaining about they're house and windows rattling when I drive thru with it on. GL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.