Anyone collect SA-8s?

woofercooker
10+ year member

A Gentleman and a Scholar
20121012_181700.jpg

I have actually done more testing with just a pair of them on a ton of power for burps. Very fun little speakers to play with. I have helped a few of my buddies with builds using as many as 16 of these.

I have actually done more testing with just a pair of them on a ton of power for burps. Very fun little speakers to play with. I have helped a few of my buddies with builds using as many as 16 of these.
I can't even imagine 16 of these. I had one for a short while but never got to install it in my truck and hear what it could do.

Was ready to come in here and say @woofercooker; but you made the thread..lol

x2 on you doing something with those. I'm gonna be living in Rochester next year cause of college and it would be sweet to hear your setup if you had one, especially considering I won't be bringing my pathfinder with me :(

[quote name='Kangaroux']Was ready to come in here and say @woofercooker; but you made the thread..lol

x2 on you doing something with those. I'm gonna be living in Rochester next year cause of college and it would be sweet to hear your setup if you had one, especially considering I won't be bringing my pathfinder with me :([/QUOTE]

what college are you going to?

what up bro. kang u be near me?

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

u living in roch u bess be packin heat!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.