Court date because of the audiooooooz

If you have a clean record and no previous run ins about loud music tell the judge that, let him know you did not realize just how loud the music was and you usually do not play your music loud and he may let you off with a warning.

****, po po seems to be cracking down. local guy just got 2nd ticket in a couple weeks. This must be the new thing the cops are looking for b/c gas prices are so high a lot of ppl aren't gonna be speeding. a couple years ago it was license plate covers, there were writing tickets left and right if your license plate cover didn't have your expiration tag fully visible. hope everything works out for you.
Believe me, plenty of people are still speeding.

Believe me, plenty of people are still speeding.
Like me! I play music too loud and speed! but im not doing any 150's though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

was this in Toledo? never heard of a noise violation ordinance for Toledo. maybe Rossford, Perrysburg, or even Maumee... but Toledo?

where was it?

My humble advice is to dress well, be humble and explain to the Judge. The 1 thing Judges respect is respect. You show them that and they are much more willing to work with you. If you go in with guns blazing and telling him the cop is full of shitl you will get nailed.

Thats pretty crqppy man.... My old system did a 146.7 on music and i have had unmarked cops behind me just flash their lights when i'm full tilt.... Then again I don't play it around residence's

The "ticket" doesn't have any dollar amounts on it, it just has a court date...doesn't even give me the option to plead guilty and pay the fine without going to the court. Ugh.
isnt that still a ticket? ive gotten a speeding ticket and had no amount of $ stated, just the court date

was this in Toledo? never heard of a noise violation ordinance for Toledo. maybe Rossford, Perrysburg, or even Maumee... but Toledo?
where was it?
Old thread I know, but yeah this was in toledo, going down 475 at the secor exit. West bound

The time I got a ticket was late at night I was going down Main Street shaking windows on the stores

Cop was hiding on a back street. I was full tilt close to 145, been years ago

I didn't try to talk my way out he gave me ticket. Lucky tho I was able to pay it and not go to court

I bet it ***** having to go to court over music

Maybe try using term labs scores to compare the noise ordinance.

Ask the police officer how many decibels he thinks the system was, and ask what the noise ordinance is.

Did he check the system out?

Maybe put some entry level 12" in there to prove it can't even get that loud if you wanted. If you have multiple alts then anything short of removing them for a while means you would be pretty screwed.

And yeah, harleys are ******* annoying. Why don't they get more tickets to them. Clearly they are breaking the decibel limit. Some of those fuckers gun it right in front of my house when there is a stop sign up ahead. I don't get their logic.

But in all seriousness, you shouldn't be that loud on streets anyways. It's your fault. do the crime, do the time. (or pay the fine)

You can argue that you were on the freeway and didn't get a chance to turn it down. Depends where he stopped you. If you were stopped at the off ramp, then that's no good.

One time I was playing downtown oakley and a cop pulls up next to me and just tells me to turn it down. I got lucky. No serious bass so I wasn't really shaking anything I guess.

Other time I got pulled over for just my tweeters. guess they heard them far away. I had expired reg, so got a ticket for that. was my own dumb fault really. and I had just gone the day before and failed the test by a few questions, went a few days later and passed..

moral of the story is: don't bump when it's not needed. You don't need to go full tilt at a stop light. just turn it up enough to feel/hear...no need to go full tilt all the time

Look at jessi adkins...18 tickets...guy just doesn't learn

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.