Couple questions i need answered by people that know ****.

Participant count
  • Participant list

tylerj
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NE
alright, first off.

I need a pricecheck on a 15" MTX Thunder 8000 4ohm. (Looks Great, works great.)

and a pricecheck on a Crossfire VR402. (Looks like ***, will look used, little beat up after i clean it, but works perfect, never overheated or anything while powering the MTX).

Also, a friend of mine is letting my use his kenwood KAC-8103D amp to power my JL15w3v2 while i buy an amp. He wants to sell or trade it to me, but the ground connection is ******* superglued for some reason, so i am running a ground of the bottom plate of the amp. Is this pretty hard on the amp? it seems to run smoothly...

spend the money on a cheap head unit
either you are implying that my MTX sub and crossfire amp combined are worth around 80 dollars, which i should spend on a taiwanese built pioneer amp, which i naturally would purchase at wallmart, or...

this statement is absolutly useless.

lmk.

either you are implying that my MTX sub and crossfire amp combined are worth around 80 dollars, which i should spend on a taiwanese built pioneer amp, which i naturally would purchase at wallmart, or...

this statement is absolutly useless.

lmk.
sorry man i was replying to someone else s question about how to run his amp without rca cables and sorry i cant help you out with pricing ether.

about tree fiddy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif
thats really vague :|

the MTX and the crossfire together is worth $350?

the MTX might be worth $80 on craigs list...the Crossfire in rough shape might bring you $60 on craigslist
thank you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

any input on me running a ground off the bottom plate on my amp?

complete dumb ****? or is that acceptable

thank you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
any input on me running a ground off the bottom plate on my amp?

complete dumb ****? or is that acceptable
Well the amp chassis is basically a big lump of "ground" you can do that I suppose. I would open that amp and solder a 4 or 8 gauge wire to the terminal inside then wire it to a dist. block or a fuse holder to hook it up to the main power wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.